Provided By Student Affairs OUR DEPARTMENT IS ALL ABOUT YOU!
We engage students in active learning and advocate on behalf of student needs and interests. We are committed to partnering with students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the community to help students connect with the larger campus community, and to fostering student success both in and out of the classroom. Our mission includes the development of a learning community that is committed to justice, integrity, equality, civility, dignity, and responsible citizenship.
As a student at Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus you have a wide range of student services available to you:
- Activities – The Office of Student Life offers a wide range of cultural, educational, and novelty themed events to all students.
- Athletics – At Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus, Athletics is committed to developing competitive intercollegiate programs. Currently we offer eight athletic teams: Men's Baseball, Men's Basketball, Cross Country, Wrestling, Golf, Women's Basketball, Women's Volleyball, and Women's Softball.
- Bookstore – Students can purchase books and supplies for classes at the Bookstore. In addition, a variety of Penn State merchandise and snacks can also be found here.
- Center for Experiential Education– The Center for Experiential Education offers a number of programs and services to assist students in their career planning including career counseling, resume review, mock interviewing, workshops, career guidance testing, and job referrals.
- Clubs and Organizations – Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus encourages and supports involvement of students in hopes of broadening and enriching their college experience. Over 20 officially recognized student clubs and organizations are offered.
- Community Center Memberships – Students can take advantage of a free membership in the Community Center. Here students can get a full-body workout in the Fitness Center, play racquetball, enjoy two open gyms, and more. In addition, students can check out sporting equipment from the Fitness Center.
- Counseling Services – Counseling Services provides group and individual counseling, crisis intervention, and psychological evaluations for students, as well as prevention and consultation services for the University community.
- Cultural Center – The Cultural Center is located in the upper level of the Williams Building. Each semester the Center focuses on different topics to enhance diversity on campus.
- Disability Services – Disability Services assures that any student with a disability cannot be excluded from participation in or denied the benefits of any course or course of study on the basis of disability.
- Coalition for Equity – The purpose of this group is to increase awareness and educational opportunities to students by providing programs that celebrate human differences. Any student, faculty, or staff may join.
- Game Library – Board games, video games, and equipment for billiards and table tennis may be checked out of the Student Life Office.
- Health Services – Health Services provides services such as routine health services for minor illness and injury, assistance with health history requirements, counseling on health-related issues, health screenings, community agency referrals, and health and wellness programs.
- Housing – Although Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus does not offer dormitory housing, privately owned housing is offered through University Commons Student Housing and Gallatin Commons, both within close proximity of the campus.
- Intramural and Recreation Sports – Intramural and recreation sports are open to all students, faculty, staff, and Community Center members throughout the academic year.
- Newspaper Readership Program – With a Penn State Student ID Card, students receive the New York Times, USA Today, and the local Herald Standard Newspapers for free. Several newspaper bins are located campus.
- New Student Orientation – Orientation activities are held every year before classes start to give new students a chance to get acclimated to the campus and to become involved in clubs, organizations, intercollegiate athletics, and intramural sports. It's also a great time to meet new friends.
- Outdoor Recreation – Students can take advantage of the outdoor basketball court, sand volleyball court, and six tennis courts.
- Student Aid – Over 90 percent of Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus’ students receive some type of Student Aid. Last year over a quarter of a million dollars in student aid was dispersed to Fayette students.
- Student Center – The Student Center is located in the lower level of the Williams Building. Here students can take advantage of resource computers, enjoy activities, play games, or just relax.
- Student Conduct– The Office of Student Conduct is a means of implementing adjudication procedures for students accused of violations of the University Code of Conduct, a set of standards which governs the behavior of all members of the University community.
- Student Government – The Student Government Association (SGA) is the official voice of the student body and is authorized to represent students and their concerns.
- Student Resources