In an attempt to formalize the "help" support requests, the NSO is adopting a more formal Help Desk approach to servicing your technological problems. We view this as a positive issue as Fayette Campus faculty and staff are using technology to a greater degree. If you encounter a problem with hardware or software please take the following steps.
Things you should ask yourself before completing this form or calling the NSO helpdesk.
- When did I first notice the problem?
- What exactly was I doing when the problem occurred?
- What was the exact error message if one is displayed?
- Could rebooting the computer or power cycling the printer solve the problem?
- Is the equipment unplugged for some reason?
If you have checked all cable/power connections and rebooting or power cycling did not fix the problem, please complete this NSO Help Request.