If you are over your quota it may be caused by the following problems:
- Working on a Powerpoint or AutoCad project.
- Have to many items downloaded to your "My Documents" folder.
Ways to fix your quota limit.
- If your working on a class project like Powerpoint or AutoÇad: Please see your instructor and have them send an E-Mail request to our office address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to increase your quota.
- If you have to many items downloaded, please delete some of them in your "My Documents" folder.
- For all other problems please contact someone in the Network Services Office.