Nittany Lion Career Network is provided for Penn State students and alumni ONLY.
Use Nittany Lion Career Network for:
- Job Postings (from employers not coming to campus for On-Campus Interviewing)
- Additional job postings available through On-Campus Interviewing
- Posting your resume in online Resume Books
- On-Campus Interviewing
- Employer information sessions and presentations
What is On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)?
Career Services' OCI service offers students/alumni the opportunity to interview for entry-level full-time positions with a variety of employers from business, industry, and government. Most positions offered through this service are for students/alumni with technical or business backgrounds. OCI is primarily a pre-selected system, where employers select candidates from among the students who request interviews with them.
Note: The OCI program only offers interviews at University Park, Penn State Harrisburg, and Penn State Erie, The Behrend College. Students/Alumni at other campuses must be willing to travel to those campuses for scheduled interviews. On-campus interviews that are scheduled at Penn State Fayette are NOT managed through the Nittany Lion Career Network.
To participate in on-campus recruiting at Penn State Fayette, please visit or contact Career Services.
- Employers seeking graduating seniors for open positions or undergraduates for internships
- Please log in at Nittany Lion Career Network.
- Employers seeking Penn State alumni with experience
- Log in or register with Nittany Lion Career Network to post jobs and view resumes of Penn State alumni.
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
- Read the full disclaimer, which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.
Penn State in Western Pennsylvania
Penn State DuBois is part of Penn State's Western Pennsylvania region, which is comprised of Beaver, DuBois, Fayette, Greater Allegheny, New Kensington, and Shenango campuses. These campuses collaborate on initiatives and work together to provide employer services.
Working with all six campuses will expand your candidate pool, as well as increase your organization's visibility.
To discuss your regional options and learn more about our regional employer services, please contact:
Associate Director, Career Services at the Commonwealth Campuses and World Campus