Welcome to Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus‘ community service network. The purpose of the network is to provide an online meeting place for both nonprofit agencies and Penn State Fayette students, faculty, and staff seeking volunteer opportunities. The community service network will have two types of volunteer positions available: ongoing and one-time experiences. Each type of community service opportunity will have a separate listing.
Here are a few questions to consider when deciding where to volunteer:
- What am I looking for in a community service experience?
- How much time do I want to commit?
- What type of service do I have in mind?
- Examples: Do I want to work with children, animals or senior citizens?
- What special talents do I have? How can I use them to help others?
- Will this community service opportunity support my career goals or help me grow into the person I want to become?
The Pennsylvania State University makes no representation whatsoever regarding the community service opportunity or the non-profit organization listed through this site. The experiences listed are done so at the request of the nonprofit organizations to assist individuals in locating possible community service opportunities. The Pennsylvania State University has not endorsed any of these nonprofit organizations in any way and is not endorsing any specific community service opportunity by this listing. The Pennsylvania State University disclaims any responsibility, among other things, for the condition of any premises, activities performed while volunteering, treatment by any nonprofit organization, or compliance with any applicable local laws or ordinances.