"In order to see the difference, be the difference."
The Student Government Association (SGA) is comprised of four elected executive officers, including president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer. The executive officers select a diverse group of students to serve as senators. The organization is broken down into several committees, including Academic Affairs, Student Affairs, Governmental Affairs, Diversity Affairs, Information Technology, Student Activities, and THON.
Regular meetings are held to carry out the responsibilities of:
- Initiating all legislation concerning the welfare of the student body;
- Supporting the functions and activities of the student body;
- Vesting authority to student organizations;
- Investigating any appeal made to it by any student concerning problems of general student welfare or well-being;
- Assuming financial responsibility for SGA funds;
- And reviewing the financial records of all registered student organizations.
President—Ashley Knauer email@example.com
Vice President—Stacey Whipkey firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary/Treasurer—Albert Knoblach email@example.com
For more information, visit the Student Government Association website at http://www.clubs.psu.edu/fe/sga/