Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

Lion with moving boxThe Office of Student Affairs provides assistance to students seeking off-campus housing accommodations. 

Off-Campus Housing Providers:

  • University Commons
    Residence Drive
    Lemont Furnace, PA 15456
    Ray Carolla, 724-438-1499
    Located approximately 0.2 miles from campus
  • Forest Park Apartments
    1001 Walnut Ave
    Uniontown, PA 15401
    Katie Gearing, 724-970-3800
    Located approximately 12 miles from campus
  • Fayette Bank Building
    50 West Main Street
    Uniontown, PA 15401-3309
    Gary Gearing, 724-438-4500
    Located approximately 8 miles from campus
  • Ridge Blvd Apartments
    2096 Ridge Boulevard
    Connellsville, PA 15425-1574
    Judy Means, 724-628-0335,
    Located approximately 9 miles from campus
  • Harris Garden Apartments
    143 Brushwood Road
    Uniontown, PA 15401-2406
    Josie 724-438-3605
    Located approximately 3 miles from campus
  • Chez Joey
    480 Coolspring St
    Uniontown, Pa 15401
    Wayne Long, 724-437-1308
    Located approximately 3 miles from campus
  • Connellsville Heritage Apartments
    502 Decatur Avenue
    Connellsville, PA 15425-3377
    (724) 626-8876
    Located approximately 8 miles from campus
  • Village of Searights
    600 Village of Searights
    Uniontown, PA 15401
    Located approximately 11 miles from campus

Local Real Estate Agents for Apartments

  • Howard Hanna 724-564-9912
  • Conn Reality 724-437-2888
  • Caldwell Banker/Laurel Ridge Reality 724-437-7100
  • Re/Max Professionals 724-437-7539

For more information about off-campus housing, contact Chad A. Long at cal167@psu.edu or 724-430-4248. 

The Pennsylvania State University makes no representation whatsoever regarding the housing or the landlords listed through this site. The properties listed are done so at the request of the landlords to assist students in locating possible off-campus housing opportunities. Students are responsible to inspect the property and negotiate lease terms with any landlord. The Pennsylvania State University has not inspected or investigated these listings or landlords in any way and is not endorsing any specific properties or landlords for students by this listing. The Pennsylvania State University disclaims any responsibility, among other things, for the condition of any premises, terms of any leases, treatment by any landlord, or compliance with any applicable local zoning ordinances.