Penn State students, faculty and staff are encouraged to enroll in PSUTXT, an easy and accessible system that lets you know via cell phone when classes are canceled due to weather conditions or if the campus has an emergency closure or other schedule alteration. Sign up now forPSUTXT and, when necessary, Penn State will send a text message alert directly to your cell phone.
- Be sure to subscribe to "PSUTEXT REGISTER."
- Check mark "Fayette alerts" and un-check "University Park alerts."
- Add Cell phone number, select your carrier/provider, then click on "Create Account."
- The service will send you a "Validation Code" within a few minutes. Enter that code and click "Validate."
- After validating you should get this screen and your ready to receive emergency texts from Fayette.