I Agree that:
- The vehicle will be parked at no risk to the University.
- If the vehicle is parked in violation of any parking regulations, the vehicle may be towed at the expense of the owner.
- I will report any change of vehicle, address, or license number to the office of Finance and Business Services immediately.
- As a student of Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus, I must only park in the areas designated as "Student" parking. I understand that parking in any other area will result in a parking violation levied against me.
- I cannot park in designated areas including, but not limited to "Visitor", "Handicapped", "Reserved", "Faculty and Staff". I understand parking in these areas will result in a parking violation being levied against me. I also understand that by parking in a designated area that my vehicle is subject to an may be towed at the expense of the owner.
- I will display my parking permit on the rear view mirror of my vehicle at all times. I understand that failure to properly display vehicle permit will result in a parking violation of $50.00 being levied against me for each day the vehicle is parked without a permit. I understand that for some reason I do not have my permit, I must secure a temporary permit at the information booth.
- I agree to promptly pay all fines related to any parking violations I receive. I fully understand that my vehicle will be banned from campus after the accumulation of three parking violations for which the fines have not been paid. I further understand that my vehicle is subject to towing at the expense of the owner.
- I authorize Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus, to charge my student account for parking fines or other costs. Any federal aid in my student account can be used to pay these fines or costs unless I rescind this authorization.
- I have liability insurance coverage at all times for any vehicle brought on campus.