At Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus, we recognize that people are our most important asset, and their safety is our greatest responsibility. All jobs are important, and we need to take the time to do them properly and safely.
We are committed through management leadership and employee participation to:
- Create and maintain a safe and healthful workplace.
- Continuously improve our safety program and performance.
- Abide by all applicable laws, regulations and University policies.
- Integrate safety into our business planning, decision making, and daily activities.
- Provide resources and training, along with continually communicating our safety policy to all employees and affected parties.
- Proactively manage safety risks and be prepared by doing table top and live exercises.
- Continuously measure our progress and make adjustments where necessary.
Each of us plays a vital role in the completion of work in a safe manner. Employee recommendations to improve safety and health conditions are encouraged, and all will be given thorough consideration by our Safety Committee. Our commitment is to foster and support a safety culture that identifies risks and proactively addresses those risks before they become injuries or accidents.
- Safety and Security