Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus is an undergraduate campus of The Pennsylvania State University. Committed to academic excellence, student-centered teaching and learning, service to others, and community engagement, we prepare students for lifelong learning and productive citizenship within an increasingly diverse and global society.
Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus will be the premier institution of higher education in the region, recognized for superior academic programming and transformative educational experiences that help students to achieve their full intellectual and human potential and contribute to the cultural and economic development of the community.
Statement of Values
As we aspire to provide education of the highest quality that advances knowledge and prepares individuals for life, work, and leadership, Penn State Fayette’s faculty, staff, and support services are guided by their shared commitment to:
- The Penn State Principles of respect, integrity, social and personal responsibility;
- A full and rewarding collegiate experience based on active student participation, rich support systems, and superior academic programs;
- A supportive, healthy environment for the pursuit of excellence that includes integrity in all dealings and accountability for conduct;
- A collaborative culture that enables the exploration of differences and the development of productive community partnerships.
Campus Goals for the 2014-19 Cycle
- Increase student enrollment and retention
- Encourage and support excellence in research, service, outreach, teaching and learning
- Enhance student-centered activities and foster student success
- Nurture a learning community with a spirit of intellectual curiosity that respects differences, facilitates global and cross-cultural understanding, appreciates personal integrity, and models civil and civic discourse
- Extend campus presence and leadership in the economic, educational, and cultural growth of the service area
- Cultivate a campus ethos appreciative of institutional, community, and personal health