Currently seeking adjunct PTA instructor for Fall 2013.
The PTA Program faculty member is involved in and responsible for disseminating current, relevant, and applicable information and learning resources to the PTA students in assigned courses. The PTA faculty member facilitates the development of knowledge, the application of concepts, the use of critical thinking and reflective practice with the PTA students through classroom and laboratory activities. In addition, the faculty member evaluates the performance of the students academically and in relation to the development of professional skills.
- Graduate of an accredited PT or PTA program
Licensed physical therapist or certified physical therapist assistance or eligible for licensure/certification in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Master’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical practice experience
- Currency in contemporary practice of physical therapy
- Current knowledge and skill in the use of information technology
- Teaching experience at the post-secondary level
- Experience in curriculum design and implementation<
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association