Penn State Fayette has the accredited programs you need, in convenient formats that fit your busy schedule.
- Complete the entire 100 hours of training and exam in one location.
- Satisfy continuing education requirements with a variety of professional development courses for nurses, administrators, direct-care staff, and other health care professionals.
Please contact the Continuing Education Office at 724-430-4211 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Who Should Attend:
- Aspiring administrators who need to complete their initial 100-hour training course.
- Current personal care home administrators preparing for the PCHA exam.
- Individuals providing elder care for family members.
- Health care professionals who need to fulfill their continuing education requirements.
It is required that Administrator Orientation, provided by the Department of Public Welfare, be taken before the 100-hour training. There is no cost, but you must register in advance. Call the Department of Public Welfare, 1-888-322-3664, to check dates and locations of scheduled orientations. The Orientation will be offered on May 15, 2013, at Penn State Fayette and several other Penn State campuses via the Video Learning Network from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (broadcast from Penn State Greater Allegheny).
The Personal Care Home Administrator Training will be offered at the Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus. Training is conducted May 6 through May 11, take one week break, and complete the training May 20 through May 24.
For more information call our office at 724-430-4211.
This training will be offered at the following Penn State campuses via the Video Learning Network: Penn State Altoona, Penn State DuBois, Penn State Fayette, Penn State Greater Allegheny, Penn State Schuylkill, Penn State Shenango, and Penn State York.