- Full-time and part-time associate and baccalaureate degree students are eligible for enrollment in the University College Honors Program.
- Enrollment of first-year students in the University College Honors Program is limited to 10 percent of the incoming class.
- Specific criteria for admission to the University College Honors Program include:
- First-year students will be selected from the pool of students with high school grade point averages of 3.2 or better and/or SAT scores of 1100 or better.
- Students may be considered for enrollment upon completion of 12 credits of college-level (non-remedial) course work, with a grade point average of 3.4 or higher.
- Students transferring from another institution should have completed 12 or more credits with a grade point average of 3.4 at that institution to be considered for admission.
- Honors students should generally enroll in at least one Honors class per semester.
- Honors students should maintain a 3.2 GPA.
- Honors students may be granted probationary status for one semester.